Thursday, May 13, 2010

Who else thinks Britney Spears is a good parent?

I think everyone's being very unfair to her. I think Chris Crocker had the right idea.Who else thinks Britney Spears is a good parent?
Everyone fails to mention the other zillion mothers out there, who are party'n... doing drugs.. neglecting their children... those people could live down the street from us... or be our next door neighbors!


She's in the spotlight all the time.. who can judge her other then the big guy upstairs?


All us mothers out there know we are NOT perfect. (well, the ones that are level headed) We all have all problems time to time. I know im not perfect. But.. i dont have the paparazzi on my tail... there for.. im a ';good'; mother.. right?


I hope she gets help.. so she can return to her children. Lets think about these poor kids! Ultimately, it's them that is the most important.Who else thinks Britney Spears is a good parent?
I think she could be a good parent


right now she is a no idea parent
I wouldn't exactly call her a parent since she seems to be out doing all the things that young, single, non-parents do. Yeah, it's cool to go and hang out when you have kids but she's taken it to the extreme. And she needs to get some serious help for the problems that she does have. She's just not acting very responsible. Things like this happen all the time....many parents lose their children for the same type of behavior. Just because she's a celebrity shouldn't make her any different. JMO
Hello but umm a woman who walks around half naked, strolls out of cars without undies on and who hits cars and then walks away oh and who drives around with there kid on thier lap while driving is NOT a good parent. A good parent is most of all, a good role model - which she is NOT.
my dog doesn't even think she's a good parent and he licks his a**. she is the opposite of what a good parent is
if drug addiction, law breaking, party animals are your basis of good parenting skills, than by all means giver her the crown. her life is on film darn near 24/7 yes it is expected that you would catch a misshap here or there but as many miss haps as she has had no wonder she lost her kids.
I think that people need to quit putting Britney under a microscope. I mean, if Kfed thought that Britney was a bad mother then why didn't this come up while they were together. None of this was brought up until she filed for full custody. In all the interviews with Kfed while they were together he said nothing except how great a mother she was.





I personally believe that those boys are $$$$ to Kfed and Britney didn't pay him what he wanted. I also think that Britney may just be suffering from PPD. If she could stay out of the public long enough to get help I think she could get her life back on track and get her boys back.
We should have seen this coming when she married a loser like Federline. She has made lousy decisions since she was an adult.
She's a great parent, as long as she doesn't have custody!


I'm soooo out of the loop when it comes to Britney Spears. I don't even know who this Chris Crocker is???





EDIT: I'm feeling old!!!!





`
a good parent is one who gives 100% love to there kids and puts them first and themselves last. Did she do any of these things no!!!
sorry, who is that?
None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, but I would not consider repeated rehab stints, erratic behaviour and 'alcohol and controlled substance usage' as stated by the courts, as hallmarks of a good mother.





Britney's got big, big problems right now.
I agree
Britney Spears is a good parent, Chris Crocker is a a$$hole
Much of her behavior that is being criticized was not around her children, but she has ignored all of the things that would have helped her case. I feel she has been exploited, but she needs to grow up and take responsibility now.
I love britney and I think she just need a little time to fiqure out who she is. I hope she comes around and do what's right for her kids. She is portrayed in the media as someone who doesn't seem to care. Right now she's going through a lot. We don't know what's going on behind close doors so I don't wanna be the one to judge her I just pray for her. She'll come around for the sake of her kids.
fine outstanding example of bra and panty dancing on the mva awards. kudos to britney, and poo on that dog kevin
i agree she is just misunderstood
never heard of Britney spears. sorry
She and Michael Jackson...
Are you out of your mind???
Yeah,agree

No comments:

Post a Comment