Monday, December 28, 2009

Are you totally different from the way your parent's raised you?

Parent's provide love, guidance, security, education and pass on moral and values that they believe will help their children have a life that is much better than what the parent's have known.Are you totally different from the way your parent's raised you?
yeah!





i mean sometimes its all tough there very firm and u just hate but as time evolves you understand that what was done was for the greater good so yeah i have changed a lot trust me and its a good changeAre you totally different from the way your parent's raised you?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
I am completely different from what my mom to me. I acutally spend time with my son and give him encouragement. and I never lock him in a room for hours to have sex with weird men that I meet in jail
I believe that parents can only do so much to shape our children. That a lot of who they become is genetics and not so much environment. I know people who were raised in horrible conditions and turn out to be sweet, well adjusted people and then people who were raised with the best home life and they grew up to me mean, immature people.





I do my best to teach them right from wrong and how to behave correctly but I know that their personalities were formed when they were very small and there is no changing them. Not like I would want to.
Despite desperate resistence, becoming your parents is inevitable.
You should be different from the way our parents raised us up. We've got to be out of the bag sooner or later. They raised us up good, strong and the best they could but you have to realize that you would never be the person your parents expected you to be.They done their job now we have to do ours. Open your mind and explore what is really out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment