Monday, December 28, 2009

Where can I get a monroe piercing without parent consent?

God, my parents never let me do anything....


I recently got my second holes in my ears.


But I want more. Like my eyebrow, a monroe, my cartilage, and my belly button.


Where can I get any of these piercings without





1. Freaking my parents out.





2. Behind their backs...











HELP HELP HELP!Where can I get a monroe piercing without parent consent?
somewhere that you prob dont want to.





Most upstanding places wont pierce you without a parent if your under 18. If you go somewhere else it will prob get infected.Where can I get a monroe piercing without parent consent?
Obviously if your parents don't want you to be doing something like that, then you shouldn't do it. If they don't want you to do it, then they probably have good reason for deciding that. Seriously... if you need your parents permission to do ANYTHING at all, you're too young to pierce your monroe.
if you're over 18 then you dont need thier consent. but unless you like know a piercer or something you have to get thier permission. you could always pierce it yourself but i wouldnt do that if i were you
if you look 16 you can lie about your age and get your bellybutton peirced....thats whati did....lol......
You could just wait? Seriously, whats the big rush?

No comments:

Post a Comment