Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Can i become an Emancipated minor without parent permission?

Can i become an emancipated minor without parent permission in the state of california at the age of 16? my mother is unfit, but she uses me to keep her residency with my father(who was never named on my birth certificate). so she would never sign.Can i become an Emancipated minor without parent permission?
If you can prove you can support yourself and have a form of income to a judge, yes. Otherwise is not likely.





Unless you are being mistreated or threaten in any way you only have two more years until you can go. Please finish high school and try to get some studies or profession.





It pains me when a teenager feels like you do. If you are being abused find help. They could place you somewhere else if needed be.





Good luck and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment