Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do i have a choice on which parent to live with?

I'm 17 and i want to live with my mom but my dad has custody of me and says i cant because my moms not that good with money.


She has 3 kids living with her already and lives off food stamps.


If we went to court for this would my mom still get custody?Do i have a choice on which parent to live with?
you are 17 you can live with either parent as long as they are not ruled unfit by the courts. your dad may not like it but you may change your mind also later on. Tell your dad to allow you to try it out for an while. If it works then he will know after an few months.


Work something out with both parents. Keep it clean and nice. It will help you out later on when you may need your dad.


Good luckDo i have a choice on which parent to live with?
she can get custody f you

No comments:

Post a Comment