Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I am interested in becoming a foster parent, how do I go about it?

My husband and I have two children of our own, but we are looking into becoming foster parents. What steps need to be taken to accomplish this? If anyone has any experience with this i would love to hear how it is on a day to day basis with foster children.I am interested in becoming a foster parent, how do I go about it?
In the state I am in, I had to contact the Office of Family Support, they have several meetings a month then if you decide this is really what you want to do in La you have to go to classes for six months, be evaulated, subjected to home visits, etc. Good luck to youI am interested in becoming a foster parent, how do I go about it?
im looking for foster parents.

Report Abuse



go down to child protective services they will be able to help you

No comments:

Post a Comment