Monday, May 10, 2010

I Think people need to be more responsible with the notion of becoming a parent.?

I know I sound a little fascist with this statement, but I see more and more young people having kids that just can't cope, financially, emotionally and intellectually. It really disheartens me to see little ones living like s Hit. I'm wondering what you guys/gals have to say about this.I Think people need to be more responsible with the notion of becoming a parent.?
I think a lot of people are just stupid and don't really think of their future child. They think 'oh let's have sex all the time' and then they get pregnant and then it becomes 'oh I like kids!'.


They don't think into the future that maybe their child might want to see their dad or whatever because let's be honest, most relationships that aren't married or dating for 10 years won't last as long as one would hope.


Then you know, that person is always stressed with money, and then the kid either grows up on welfare money from the taxpayers who are paying because some irresponsible parent didn't think about the future, or the child is brought up with a parent who's always working or worrying about money.





Unfortunately we have too many people who don't think ';Maybe I should hold off on sex in case the condom breaks, because although I love kids, I wouldn't to provide for it as well as if I waited til I could have a more secure environment';I Think people need to be more responsible with the notion of becoming a parent.?
My husband has always said that men and women should be somehow ';fixed'; at birth, so that they can't have children until they pass a test. If you can't pass the test, and it wouldn't be hard, then you can have the proceedure undone. It wouldn't be full proof, but it has to be better than having an overburdened welfare system!
Totally up to the individual. My friend had her baby at 18 and she's become a far more mentally and financially stable person since she's become a mother.





I think there are more fully-capable adults having children than there are teenagers having children, we only really detect the teenagers that aren't coping will on our radar because it seems so apalling that things like that could happen in the world. And yes, it's annoying. But, it's not like anybody's going to stop teenagers from having sex, and a lot of women would never consider an abortion even if they weren't financially or mentally stable enough to support it. When the maternal instinct kicks in it's immensly hard to turn it off (as I'm sure all mothers will agree with me on this).
I tend to agree with you for the most part. I think people need to realize just how difficult parenting is. There is more to it than just giving birth. It's a life long commitment. Some people do need to be more responsible.
having a child has become a symbol of winning. same as a car or big house. you can also get paid for each child. single mothers use them as status symbol. there are more bastards in the world than ever.
There's an infinite amount of case studies and documentation to validate your opinion.


Personally, it was true for me, as well.


Something about those little ones, that brings out the maturity in us delinquents. Rebels without causes.
it has to be more than a notion for that to become reality.-blurey
I know where you coming from, as long as someone is really sure that they are able to look after a child financially emotionally and physically then its great
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment