Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is your experience being a foster parent do you regret it ? or everything is going well ?

any advise? I have 2 children of my own younger than 16.What is your experience being a foster parent do you regret it ? or everything is going well ?
I was a foster child, so when I became 20 I took in 2 children. The system itself I didn't like. But the children were alright.


When they assign a social worker to you the worker will let you know about everything there is to know about the child(ren) you are taking in.


I took in teenage mothers. Only because, my mother kicked me out when I was 15 %26amp; pregnant. So I felt that this was my way to give back, to somebody else.





- I just wish I would've kept in touch with one the young ladies.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment