Monday, May 10, 2010

What should i do about my parent and what they think about my preagncy?

My mom Keeps trippen over me being pregant now she wants me to get an abortion if not she is kicking me out becuase she said she wont take care of it, my boyfriend is by my side all the time. But my family is just streesing me out i fell sick more then usally. What am i suppose to do.What should i do about my parent and what they think about my preagncy?
You and your boyfriend need to come together and get plans going on moving out and raising this baby.





As far as your mom. Mention ';You didn't abort me. You had me, so I hope that meant you wanted me just as I want my baby. This is your grandchild and I do hope you come to terms to be a part of his/her life';





In the mean time, best to move out and plan for this baby. You are expecting and your hormones along with the growing baby will cause you to have different emotions and body effects.





It won't be an easy road, but you will be just fine. :)What should i do about my parent and what they think about my preagncy?
Tell your mother that she needs to stop immediately. Her doing that to you can cause you a lot of stress, which is very bad for the baby. When I was pregnant with my first (at 16), my then boyfriend's father kept telling me to get an abortion. After about 2 weeks of this, I said to him Listen, I am not going to kill my baby just because that's what would be most convenient for you and your son. If you want nothing to do with my child, then so be it, but do not try to tell me what to do. Do you have a doctor yet? If so, let the doctor know that your mom is causing you a lot of stress. They can talk to her and let her know it is not good. Also, let your mom know that you don't need her to take care of him/her, that you and your boyfriend are going to work hard to give your child the best life they can have. Congrats and good luck, I've been there.
If you're planning on keeping the baby, being around people who want you to abort is going to cause tension. If they don't want to take care of it, remove their worry and try and find a place. If you can't afford, find subsidized housing until you get back on your feet (subsidized housing is generally not a nice place to raise your children).
I agree with hogan...call her bluff.


Besides, you don't want to have your baby there. You want a loving place for your baby to grow up.





I have a 6 month old and I'm 19. I live with my fiancee...I would say you need to get your own place too

No comments:

Post a Comment