Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I go about being a good parent?

My son's due Valentine's Day, and I'm extremely nervous. Everyone's telling me that I'll be a great dad, but I'm SO nervous, because I'm so young, and it's my first child. We're keeping him, so I'd like to know what I should do to go about being a good dad.How do I go about being a good parent?
When my baby boy was born, it was the happiest day of my life. Honestly, there's no one way to be a good parent. There are many ways.





What I did to be a good dad was go to work every day, and bring home money to keep the roof over our head, and to get my boy new clothes, food, diapers, wipes, baby powder, baby food, and everything he needed. Remember that you go to work every day for your son, and for your wife/girlfriend.





Always play with him. For the first year or so, it's a bit hard, because he's not old enough to really interact with you, but once he's two and three, you can interact with him, by chasing him around the yard, playing cars with him, tickling him, and just doing what he wants to do.





Also, you should cherish all of the small things. Cherish when he sleeps on your chest when you're watching television, or when he learns to crawl. Even the small things are worth cherishing, because being a dad is the greatest thing that can ever happen to you!





You're going to do great!How do I go about being a good parent?
Spend lot's of time at home with your child. Children don't like to be neglected and Don't worry! I think you'll make a fine dad.














btw, Congratulations =)
Congratulations! Don't neglect your child, guide him, pay attention on his needs. Give good advice and show him that he's GOD fearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment