Monday, May 10, 2010

What piece of advice did your parent give you that you still remember till today?

Don't trust anyone easily and better not at all.





But i can't !!!What piece of advice did your parent give you that you still remember till today?
always have your own separate bank account. Best piece of advice ever.


Also. Dont put peas up your nose or in your ears and always make sure you are wearing clean underwear in case of an accident and you have to go to hospital.What piece of advice did your parent give you that you still remember till today?
they told me so much , but what is really touched !


May be because I live abroad and I saw it my self, when ever you go you have to leave nice impression because world is too small!
My parent's told me not to draw on the walls. i don't know if you'd really qualify it as advice but that is a great life lesson...in a way.
never steal.. that includes everything like a ';heart';..


I was like mom what's that supposed to mean but now I get it and I can't not steal a heart ..... I love to steal people's hearts..





also, never cheat..
';if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all';


also to treat others as you wish to be treated
Never to betray someone's trust..... i never did, but recently i knew why they said that cos it hurts like hell when someone does that.... you feel cheated and hurt beyond belief.
If you get caught doing drugs you will stay in jail. He meant it and it kept me from ever doing them.
the only way to get somewhere in life is through school
Dont eat food off the floor. 5 year rule!
no good deed goes unpunished.
never hurt anyones feelings
don't piss on an electrical fence.
Think before you speak. I love that one!
Dont cut my hair too look like a green Mohawk
don't talk to strangers. lots of stuff. so much i can't write it all here.
If I have to lie about it, it isn't worth doing.
if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all
  • fashion makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment