Monday, May 10, 2010

Question about a minor legally living by them self with the permission of their parent?

My parents have agreed to allow me to move to LA to pursue my acting career. I'm 17, how can I legally live in LA without my parents?





They would help me completely with financial matters.Question about a minor legally living by them self with the permission of their parent?
If you are 16 or older you can apply for and get whats called 'emancipated' from your parents. it is very easy to do especially if yoy don't have a juvi record or nothin.Question about a minor legally living by them self with the permission of their parent?
You will not be able to sign a lease - or any other binding contract.


You should either wait until you are 18 or become emancipated.





Otherwise, you are not a legal adult and cannot make legal commitments.
wow....lucky you








i'd ever allow my daughter that

No comments:

Post a Comment