Monday, May 10, 2010

What if im 15 with parent permission can i still get a tattoo in california?

??????What if im 15 with parent permission can i still get a tattoo in california?
No, you cannot legally get a tattoo in California with or without a parent's permission or even presence if you're even a day under 18...period.What if im 15 with parent permission can i still get a tattoo in california?
well if you want a tattoo with parents permission,the parent needs to be over 21 with a drivers license and must be with you.
You have posted this question several times with a lot of answers, why do you keep reposting??
yes you should..because if a parent signs then you can..
A tatoo at age fifteen your an idiot!!!!! You should get when your 18 years old that way you can take take the pain and have a nice tatoo.
tattoos are cool i have several and im glad i waited purely on the basis that your body grows and a stretched tattoo is not pretty at all if i was you i wud at least wait til you 18!! But i know that my opinion isnt gonna change what you do but just give it some thought!!!





oh and remember once you start you cant stop
Tattoo laws in California





http://www.tattoodesign.com/tattoo_laws/鈥?/a>
i doubt it cuz its kinda the law ( i guess) but you can ask.
Yes you can get a tattoo with parental consent. However, why would you want to get one when you are only 15? It really will be with you forever (removal never really removes it)!!!!!! I waited until I was 21 to be sure it's what I really wanted. It was also special because it was a birthday present to myself when I visited Vegas for the first time. If I were you, I'd at least wait until I was 18, and then you won't need anyone's permission.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment