Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are you able to fly by plane without consent from a parent at the age of 17?

I will be 17 soon, thinking of flying with friends to somewhere in europe from australia. My parents probably wont let me go, am i able to go without a written letter of consent from them? Need the answer as soon as possible. Thank-youAre you able to fly by plane without consent from a parent at the age of 17?
Yeah I'm 17 and fly Wellington - Sydney - Hong Kong at least 5 times a year. We just book online - no consent is needed.Are you able to fly by plane without consent from a parent at the age of 17?
yeah i'm seventeen and i live in england and me and my friends are going to tenerife in august as long as you have the money you can do what you want :D





your parents might be a bit pissed though

No comments:

Post a Comment