Saturday, January 23, 2010

Caught driving with without a parent while i only have my permit?

what happens to me how much fine...how much suspension i live in Rockland MaineCaught driving with without a parent while i only have my permit?
In most states you can loose your license until you are 18 years of age and also face a $250.00 fine as well.Caught driving with without a parent while i only have my permit?
Why? Why? Why? Where did you have to get to that was worth loosing your driving privilege over? You may never be allowed to get a DL now that you've shown the courts how irresponsible you are. As a parent I know I would have you on a very short leash as far as driving was concerned if I allowed you to drive on your own at all. Go ahead tell me how it wasn't your fault and that you'll never do it again. IF you don't have any more sense then that you should not be behind the wheel of an auto mobile. I'd like to know what your parents punishment for this was.
Sux to be you! Maybe when they get around to letting you drive again, you will pay more attention to the rules.
You were driving without a license. If convicted they can also pull your permit until you turn 18. If you don't know the rules with a permit, do you really think they will let you go ahead and get your license now?
in illinois you would not be able to get license till 18 and also would be fined between $75-$500
Did you learn anything.
$200 dollar fine for the first time. It would be assuemd to be driving without license.

No comments:

Post a Comment