Saturday, January 23, 2010

Can I find my birth parent by looking in the newspaper?

If I go through the newspaper around the date of my birth, do you think my birth mother will be listed in there as having a baby girl? When births are shown in the paper, is that mandatory, or do people opt to have that they had a baby put in the paper?Can I find my birth parent by looking in the newspaper?
**No**Can I find my birth parent by looking in the newspaper?
Sorry honey, birth announcements are not mandetory. Just parents showing off their babies. Are you comfortable asking your adoptive parents a name? or would they know? If you have a name, search myspace under her name or school she attended if you have any of that info. If you have not asked your parents her name or info, be sure you explain that you are just curious and they are the parents you adore and appreciate. you don't want to hurt their feelings, but I'm sure they would understand and maybe can even help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment