Saturday, January 23, 2010

A question for anyone else who grew up with an alcoholic parent!Do you ever miss the highs and lows and drama?

I grew up with my dad being an alcoholic and there was a lot of drama.He would try and break the door in or be kicking it,swear,call me and family names,whatever.I would go to see him and he was a mess.It was bad,but it was always high drama.Always something happening.Does anyone else who grew up with an alcoholic parent miss the highs and lows,not overtly,but maybe just find themself drinking too much,or have complicated relationships with boyfriends.Do things or the future seem flat without it?A question for anyone else who grew up with an alcoholic parent!Do you ever miss the highs and lows and drama?
yes. i know what your talking about like you hate it when it happens but life gets boring without itA question for anyone else who grew up with an alcoholic parent!Do you ever miss the highs and lows and drama?
No, That is one main reason why I don't drink alcohol or like bars. My father was a peice of sh#t. The crazy thing is that he was a cop at the time. But it did not matter, he would kick my a@@ %26amp; my mothers all the time when he drank. She would call 911, cops would show up, and my father new/worked with them all. No report, no nothing they just joked for a bit and left. He was a alcoholic bastard. No I don't miss it one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment