Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do you deal with knowing your going to be a parent?

Im excited but scared at the same time, one moment Im happy then the next Im not so sure...How do you deal with knowing your going to be a parent?
You will probably be like that throughtout the entire pregnancy but in the end it is all worth it and you will know that. A baby is a gift from God and you are blessed. My first child I worried my entire pregnancy if everything would work out and it will. You have to reason to worry because you will be fine. Good luck and best wishesHow do you deal with knowing your going to be a parent?
Every women has anxiety about being pregnant. You doubt everything down to if you are really pregnant. the longer you are pregnant the more real it becomes to you. What you are doing right now is the best thing you can do.Mainly because even though not all our opinions are great you can find out answers to alot of questions and worries that you have the women on here are very supportive and can give you lots of advice. Good luck honey. You will be fine.
Well, not one teach you how to do it, there is not secret, there is not book, there is nothing that is going to let you know how to survive your excited and scared feeling. But i'm pretty sure that once you start feeling the baby moving, once you start feeling his/her heart beating ... everything is going to change is going to be scare to know that is a little person that is going to need you to survive in this world ... but your instincts are going to make you a great mom that feeling of protection and love is going to come from the baby.
Chika,





Its scarey but the minute you hold your tiny little bundle of joy in your arms, your motherly instinct will take over,





Trust me your gonna be GRRRREAT!!!





Good Luck





And





CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!





M
excited
perfectly normal feelings :)
patience.......
Sounds normal to me.





They don't come with instructions, just a list of demands and a frighteningly deep level of (misplaced) trust that you know what you're doing.





They're interesting little animals though, and surprisingly robust.
Well, you have to sit down and really think about it. 1) I would never tell a female to get an abortion. That is out of the ?. 2) You are about to bring apart of you into this world. Someone that will look up to you for the rest of their lives. No matter what happens they will be yours, apart of you. 3) Deep down if you didn't want to keep the child please please please give it up for adoption, take it to the hospital and give it to a staff member. Don't just abandon your child. Your child is always a miracle and a blessing from God. He chose you to bring this child into the world and raise it, nurture it. God would never put more on you than you can bear. In case you haven't heard it in a while, I Love you and do does God.
It wasn't until my daughter was a month old I was ok with it. I wasn't ready for a child, I have lots of thing I want to do still. Now they've been modified to include kids, dog, and hubby.
I'm excited, but also worried as well....I think we all go through it. Part of it is angst I suppose. When one is expecting their first child, you go through all sorts of motions. Another part of it is caused by the hormones. I hear it will sometimes get worse as the pregnancy progresses. I actually am finding more and more that I am so excited and the time has been going by soooo slowly. I want to have my baby now. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment