Saturday, January 23, 2010

If god said he would give Michael jackson life again to be your parent?

But both your parents (Mommy and daddy) had to die and take his place would you do it?


Even if god said you could live in his big huge mansion with him and he would took care of you as his child and would buy you whatever you wanted, would you still agree to let your parents die for it?





I couldn't do it, but my friend said she'd let her mother die and take his place so she could get michael back. :(


Family comes first for me. What would you accept god's offer?If god said he would give Michael jackson life again to be your parent?
................................


................................


wow, tough............... no i won't .... am ok if my parents have 1 less kid, Michael alives again, and be my dad.


but if want me to have my parents gone and Michael back, well even Michael won't want that I'm sureIf god said he would give Michael jackson life again to be your parent?
This is a pretty messed up question. It's emotional for fans I don't see why you felt a need to ask it. No one should be willing to give up someone else for anyone. In a heartbeat I would give my life for him but I wouldn't risk anyone else.
no. i would not want my mom or dad to die. i love michael alot, but i would never do that to my parents i love them to much.








r.i.p michael jackson
Your friend is missing a brain.


I wouldn't let Michael come back to life either way, when your time is up, it's up. Even if he were to come back, it wouldn't be the same.
I love Michael but i couldn't do it.


I love my family they mean a lot to me. :)





Michael is in a better place


It's sad but at least he can rest for once. :')
Of course not.


If it wasn't for my parents, then I wouldn't have known much about Michael. He's their favorite singer. I think that's a selfish thing to do. Two lives for one? No...


I still love Michael though.
I have said this so many times already, but I would not want to tear Michael away from heaven for my own selfish reasons firstly, secondly, I love Michael, but my family comes first.
That's really hard, actually.





Neither of my parents love/ever loved me.





I'm not sure.


Could I live with the guilt?
No I wouldn't.





First off I'm grown, so I wouldn't need anyone raising me anymore.





Second, we are all human and we have to go sometime.





And your friend has issues.
No way. I love Michael, but my family is what is most important to me.
This is just a totally ridiculous question.
No, my parents are awesome, but I love Michael, so he would be a very close second.
My dad is Michael Jackson
no way. i love my parents
ummm.


are you serious.


what kind of question is this.
noooooooo, i love my mom and dad.
f a m - i l y : )
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment