Sunday, January 17, 2010

How do i convince my mom to let me ride my bike 2 the pool with my friends without a parent?

The pool is less than half a mile away im going into 8th grade every1 i no can do it even people 3 years younger than me i absolutley hate my mom!!!!!!!!!How do i convince my mom to let me ride my bike 2 the pool with my friends without a parent?
It's hard for moms to let go. Can you ask your dad or another male relative to speak to her? What about one of your friends parents? She's not realizing how big you're getting. I have a 7th grade boy and we just went through this. He's much happier being able to ride around in the neighborhood.How do i convince my mom to let me ride my bike 2 the pool with my friends without a parent?
tell your mom to call your friends parents and then they can have a conversation about motherly concerns and blah blah blah, but it works with my mom! she just needs to have a heart to heart talk with other mothers who can understand her concerns. good luck!


oh, another thing is that it may take a little while for her to trust you completely. when i began to ride my bike alone, i started small and gradually progressed. but a half mile is not far at all........








ps--a half mile
I was in 6th grade when i was allowed to do it... hmmm. Just keep talking it over with her, ride to the corner shop and back, ride to school and back. Build the distance up. Say you'll be careful, say you'll take safety precautions, that kinda thing.
great idea -sit down for a family meeting. ensure that you'll wear your helmet %26amp; sunscreen and obey the rules of the road.
Steal her car and drive it into the pool. She'll never complain about the bike again!

No comments:

Post a Comment