Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I get the best interest rate for an auto purchase of an 06 vehicle? My credit is not good. A parent wil?

will cosign in order to secure the $30K loan and the best interest rate. I plan on going through a credit union for good loan rate.





Any more advice?





I will get the 06 land rover by paying a car lot owner to go buy one at auction for me. Advice on that? Thank you.How do I get the best interest rate for an auto purchase of an 06 vehicle? My credit is not good. A parent wil?
Credit Unions give far lower interest rates than dealerships or banks. Try getting a quote from credit unions or banks you know with your parents as cosigners. They don't have to be present but they will ask for your parents SS nmber.How do I get the best interest rate for an auto purchase of an 06 vehicle? My credit is not good. A parent wil?
Do you really really really need a 30k car?


Your credit is not good for a reason, hence the need for your parents to co sign.


This sounds like a risky deal for them.


I hope you learned from your past credit mistakes and don't stick them with this 30k albatross.

No comments:

Post a Comment