Saturday, January 23, 2010

Exactly how old do you need to be in order to decide which parent you want to reside with?

I don't want to live with my mom anymore, and I want to live with my Dad. Its not like my mom is a bad mom its just I want to move to my dads house. My mom said I don't have a choice and I have to live with her unless shes a bad mother, and that mothers always have full custody of the children after a divorce...Is that true? or do I have rights?Exactly how old do you need to be in order to decide which parent you want to reside with?
A judge will listen to any age if they show maturity and will give consideration to your desires.!~!Exactly how old do you need to be in order to decide which parent you want to reside with?
There are bunch of legalities that depend of this. Assuming the judge was ready to listen to you, 13 years and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment