Saturday, January 23, 2010

How Do I Tell My Parent That Fable 2 Is Fine To Get?

First up, I'm 13 (just to let you know), I've played many ';T'; rated games for suggestive themes, and sexual themes.





I've also played many ';M'; rated game for that. It's just because they don't like sexual content.





Any ideas? Also, I can play any game, but the ones with sexual contest.How Do I Tell My Parent That Fable 2 Is Fine To Get?
Fable 2 has sexual content... a fair amount I would say. Nothing graphic visually, but sound wise yes (I think it is rather funny, but if your parents were in the room it would definately be akward). Plus you can pick up prostitutes, get STD's and use condoms...


If your parents dont like sexual content then there isn't a good chance they will let you get this game.


Aside from that, it's not too bad of a game, it's not too gory and is rather fun, but I would say the sexual content makes us at least 1/4 of the game.How Do I Tell My Parent That Fable 2 Is Fine To Get?
well, if you are sure that you can handle the bad parts of the game then explain to them that you can handle it. Or have your parents watch you when you play the game. So they can make sure you don't expolit the sexuel themes. make a plan and explain how the game works and show that the sexuel content isn't bad.
ok well then tell them that this gam is so big that you ';'NEED';' it and all your friends are playing it. it might also help if they say its not good because of some sexual $H** tell them that that is like because some girls in ';THE GAME'' may have underwear on..
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment