Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get a tattoo at 17 with a parent permission in southern Cali?

When I was about 15, I was ';in love'; with this idiot and I had his name done on my hip and now I have the money to get a cover up but I need a good place and clean. Anyone wanna help me out?Does anyone know where I can get a tattoo at 17 with a parent permission in southern Cali?
No where, and anyone who posts a shop is setting themselves and that shop up for failure. If a shop is found to be tattoo minors, they can, and will be SHUT DOWN. My two nearest and dearest friends work at tattoo shops. One of which, her 17 year old daughter wants a tattoo, but her mother refuses, she has to wait it out!





Hopefully you learned an important lesson from this. It is never a good idea to get names, or initals of a ';boyfriend'; on your body!





Wait another year, save up some money, and plan out a killer cover-up! Something that will erase all the bad, and leave you with a stunning tattoo!Does anyone know where I can get a tattoo at 17 with a parent permission in southern Cali?
no where the closest is the State of Nevada





It's illegal for minors to get tattoos in Cali even with consent


It was deemed immoral and illegal a few years ago


Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment