Thursday, January 21, 2010

If a child is accidentally abused by a parent.will the parent likely go to jail?

i was giving my child a spanking and i accidentally hit him with my belt across hisface leaving a mark.an abuse charge was ordered.If a child is accidentally abused by a parent.will the parent likely go to jail?
How do you accidentally hit him across the face. When I spanked with a belt it was on my butt. Where were you hitting him? On the back? That is call whipping not spanking!





I hope you go to jail, and get ';accidentally'; abused in prison.If a child is accidentally abused by a parent.will the parent likely go to jail?
You cannot ';accidentally'; abuse someone. Using a belt is ABUSE, regardless of where you hit them. It will scar the child for the rest of his/her life, separate them from you and any other authority, and cause a rift in the family.





Yes, it is abuse. People like you need to go to jail before causing further damage. Learn how to parent a child, not beat them like ragdoll.
I dont know about where you are but where i live spanking with belt it quit normal. Anyway, from the answers i have read so far it would appear that doing this is illegal in some countries and that it would be better to use you hand. If you are in one of those countries that uses hands to spank then yes you might be in for some legal trouble. If not then you will be fine depending on the damage that has been caused.
Yes, if you are charged you will go to jail. What happens after that depends on whether you bond out, what kind of story your lawyer can concoct, and whether the charges are pursued. Good luck, and next time just swat him with your hand. Welcome to the 21st century- we don't hit children with belts anymore.
How do you ACCIDENTALLY beat your child in the face with a belt?





';I swear I didn't put the belt in my hand! It just kind of appeared. And then my child unexpectedly put his face in the way...';





Sure I'd buy that. Heh..
Yea probably, I mean how did you accidentally hit him with a belt? Aren't spankings done with hands? I have to say, spankings aren't going to solve a thing.
There is NO SUCH THING as accidental abuse. If you hit the child in the face with a belt, whatever you were doing was NOT a spanking.
There is no such thing as ';accidental'; abuse.





What you did ';was'; abuse %26amp; you could go to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment