Thursday, January 21, 2010

What does the world look like through the eyes of a parent?

Things that you always took for granted become wonderous again. For example the first robin of spring or a rainbow. The beauty of nature and all the living things around us every day. Looking at a math question that as an adult is so easy, but watching your child struggle to understand the new concept is hard. Every new situation could be dangerous, but kids want to learn. Seeing your kids turn an ordinary, ho hum box into a spacecraft, or a house.What does the world look like through the eyes of a parent?
For me...I see lots of exciting things for my children to explore. Along with scary diry things. I know, sounds like a Hallmark card,but it's true. :)What does the world look like through the eyes of a parent?
wait till you have a baby, there is no grater love,fear,or protection you can give!
We see a frightening world out there. Everything is scarier, more fearful, we feel love like we never thought we could. We want to protect.
Well, first you didn't get that much sleep last night since you woke up every 30 mins to check if the baby was breathing. When I'm out and about I always pray that my son won't have a panic attack because he really wants that lollipop, making sure their diapers are clean, they are feed, dressed, and well taken care of. You always have to be on your guard, because some people are just strange and you don't want your baby to get sick if they have a cold or...e coli...haha. Through the eyes of a parent...well they see more war than the president has.
Through this parents eyes, amazing....... so many oppertunities to see brilliant in the lives of my children. Challenging and oh soooo rewarding, Interesting because the world is changing and I've been given the gift of 4 children ranging from 1- 19 years. Great .....even when its a little scary I learn a little more about me.
dunno


maybe interesting or bored or weird or ......


tell me about a parent (example: your mom or dad)


e-mail your notes to me i can try to see what i think


give me your e-mail i'll e-mail you back








hsiahsiayu0905@yahoo.com
totally different from those of a non parent (no judgments, your views just change drastically when you become a parent)
Life as you knew it before you had children will never exist again. However life with you child is always interesting because you see the innocence of life again through your child.
A whoooole mix of emotions that can't really even be decribed unless you're talking to another parent, because they know what you're talking about. Fear, love, frustration, sometimes desparation, protectiveness and posessiveness, to name a few. And you tend to feel them all at once. Once you're a parent, you'll know, and you'll realize that it's the best and most rewarding confusing, beautiful roller coaster you could get on.
my feelings were worry cause i had to leave my child in the hospital for 3 weeks before i got to bring her home and joy and a lot of other emotions
I am a mom of 2 and a grandmother of 1. I can tell you that the world looks very scary. Crime is rampant, schools are dangerous to attend (it doesn't matter what community you live in, kids are out of control)!!! Jobs in the U.S. are being outsourced, how are we suppose to survive? What type of education are the kids going to receive? College costs are through the roof!! The world is very scary and unstable!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment