Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it normal for a teenager to watch program with sex scene with parent?

If an adult teen watches a graphic sexual scene in a program with their parent of the opposite sex (knowing ahead of time it is in the program) is that normal????!!!Is it normal for a teenager to watch program with sex scene with parent?
I certainly wouldn't be comfortable with that situation and would probably not allow the program to be watched by teenager either.





Whether I allowed the program to be seen by teenager without me would depend on the scene's context and teenagers age.Is it normal for a teenager to watch program with sex scene with parent?
It is certainly awkward for all parties involved, but not necessarily abnormal. If either party keeps rewinding to view again and again, therein lies the problem. It is also a problem if the parent makes comments during the scene. The teen would sit there too mortified to speak, so I know the only party who would comment would be the parent.





I think it is fine as long as the sex scene was not the intention to watch the program.
Um I can't exactly classify it as normal or not. However, I'm embarrassed enough when i watch movies with kissing or romantic talk with my parents. With my friends however, I'd probably smile and squeal and say 'he's so sweet' or 'it's so romantic'!





You don't exactly talk about romance with people of different generations as you. Like last night my parents watched fantastic four. At the end, with the kiss scene, I actually went to the bathroom just to avoid awkwardness. You just really don't want to watch that kinda stuff with your parents. Its a psychological thing.
By adult teen, I assume you mean 18 or 19.





Eh, it's not uncommon. Usually it's pretty awkward for the teen, though.





When I was in my 40s, I was visiting my parents, and my father tuned into the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I'm a fan, and have it on both DVD and VHS at home. I told him that he probably didn't want to watch it. He's pretty old-fashioned about a lot of things. He only watched a little...from when Rocky emerged from the tank to the part where Frankie and Brad get it on. He told me that I was right, he really DIDN'T want to watch that show. I think that he headed straight for the brain bleach afterwards.
Well snowflake, that depend on where your mom is while this is all going down. If you live with just your dad then great, maybe this is his way of teaching you about the Birds and the Bees in a nice subtle way. If mom is at the store and he wants to share this movie with you before she gets home then you may want to start locking your bedroom door when you go to bed.


Actually, it depends on how old you are, how mature you are and how open your family lives.
You mean your parent? or one of your friends parents? if friend than its not too bad, if it is your parents, i just think that is akward...i remeber watching knocked up with my dad....sooooooo ackward
i think its normal, because people usually dont watch the movie specifically for that scene, but it is indeed awkward.
It's normal, but awkward for some.
Yup. It's normal. You get used to it.
the kids probably givin head already so tell know wut ther are seeing and it will be wierd
I'd say its normal, but knowing my parents they would probably cough lots, then get up to make a pot of tea!! LOL
Yes, sometimes it can't be avoided.





Sorry... you'll just have to blush through it.
just cover your eyes and pretend you didnt see none of it..lool it worked for me

No comments:

Post a Comment