Saturday, January 23, 2010

I wrote a Dialogue in English and there is one part that my parent does not get do u think it makes seance?

My essay is about moving this is one part of the essay my mom did not get. '; I will stand to now and not think about my future in this house';. This means that i will stay in the present and not think about my future in my new house cuz i don't like it. My mom think it does not make sence does it?I wrote a Dialogue in English and there is one part that my parent does not get do u think it makes seance?
It doesn't make any sense. ';Stand to'; is not a proper construction.





You might say: ';I will stay in the moment and not think about my future in this house.';





Say what you mean. It's makes writing much easier.I wrote a Dialogue in English and there is one part that my parent does not get do u think it makes seance?
No, it actually isn't correct. I think you should say, ';I will stay in the now and not think about my future.';
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment